Calm & Colorful Coaching Academy
Coaching mindset skills for mental health professionals. Asking the right questions to better understand your students and identify their needs.
About the Training:
Coach Training: The Art of Bringing SEL, Soft Skills, and a Growth Mindset to the Wider Community
This program is perfect for individuals working with children and families, such as school teachers, social workers, and counselors, who want to incorporate
SEL, soft skills, CASEL 5, and a growth mindset into their work. Helping your students open up and share their feelings with tools on how to support
Nine comprehensive modules cover topics such as:
- The Power of Mindset: Explore common mindset beliefs and how they impact children’s mental health.
- Emotions Mindset: Helping Students Manage Their Emotions
- Identifying limiting beliefs and thought patterns
- Building Resilience and Coping Skills
- Communication Skills: Developing Effective Listening and Speaking Habits
- Growth Mindset: Encouraging Persistence and Learning From Failure
- Empathy and Compassion: Increasing Empathy and Understanding of Others
- Conflict Resolution: Teaching Positive Conflict
- Management Techniques Self-Reflection: Encouraging Reflection and Self-Awareness to Promote Personal Growth
Who is the Training For:
- Parents, Foster families, Teachers, School Counselors, Principals, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Directors,
Behavioral Specialists, Speech Pathologists, and anyone who wishes to help children and families manage stress and anxiety.
- Anyone who wishes to develop their own meditation and mindfulness practice and include meditation, relaxation, and mindfulness techniques and run soft skills, SEL, and mindfulness classes for children and families at private yoga studios, schools, and other community settings.
- Teachers who aim to use child-friendly soft skills, SEL, and mindfulness classes techniques in their classroom.
- Existing yoga teachers and children’s yoga teachers who wish to embark upon a professional study program to teach run soft skills, SEL, and mindfulness classes to children and families.
What is Included:
- ICF Core Competencies
- Life Coaching Lessons Workbook
- 20 Hours of Interactive Learning
- Practice Coaching Sessions
- CCCA Resources
- Viktoria’s Village Resource for Families
- Comprehensive Activity Workbook
- Year Access to CCCA Community
Jessica Brittani is the founder of Calm & Colorful. She is also the author of Breathe In Color, an interactive coloring book that teaches breathing exercises, and is currently creating a series of books teaching coping skills. She has been teaching in different environments since 2008. She is certified as a Mindfulness Teacher, Social-Emotional Learning Facilitator, Children’s Life Coach, and Yoga Instructor. She has been extensively trained in mindfulness-based approaches and engages in a rigorous, ongoing process of training and supervision. Jessica travels around the world to schools offering these workshops. In addition to Jessica traveling, she is mentoring teen girls through 1:1 sessions.
Individual Coaches: $2,000
6-10 Coaches: $1,800 per coach
11-20 Coaches: $1,600 per coach
21+ Coaches: $1,400 per coach